AU MEME: Niall Horan The Football Player
I miss Moon Moon can we bring him back?
Moon Moon and Doge
I ship it
This just made my life.
when that one person you hate in your class speaks
i CAN HEAR THIS PICTURE fUCK
So you want to make an OC?: A Masterpost of Ways to Create, Develop, and Make Good OCs!
i made this masterpost in hopes that it helps you in making your own OCs ah;; it can also apply to developing RP characters i suppose! if you’d like to add more resources then go for it sugar pea (´ヮ`)!
How to Write Better OCs:
- basic tips on how to make your oc even better
- tragic backstory? learn how to write one/make yours great
- writing specific characters
- a wordier, great guide on how to develop your character
- kick out those vague descriptions and make them AWESOME
- how to actually make an OC
- Q&A (to develop characters)
- more Q&As
- giving your character a backstory
- how to write an attractive character
- adding more racial diversity
- avoiding tokenism, AKA, how to add diversity to your cast not just because you “need” it
- writing sexuality and gender expression (doesnt include non binary, if you have a good ref to that, please add on!)
- masterpost on writing more diversity into your story
- cultures of the world
- guides to drawing different ethnicities (not just a great art reference, but also really helpful in appearance descriptions!)
Mary Sue/Gary Stu
- Test to see if your character is a Sue
- Explains subdivisions of Sues/Stus
- Powerful Characters Don’t Have to Be Sues
- villain generator
- need an evil sounding name for your evil character? bam
- villain archetypes
- what’s your villain’s motive for being a villain?
- character perceptions (What your character thinks of themselves and what others think of them)
- how to write strong relationships between two characters
- 8 ways to write better characters and develop their relationships with others
- OCxLove Interest Handbook
- develop your couple with good ol’ Q&A!
- how to write realistic relationships
- how to write relatives for your characters (this is more OC related to a canon character, but will help in writing family members in general)
- 12 common archetypes
- 8 archetypes for male/female characters
- female archetypes (goes pretty indepth from two main categories)
- a list of archetypes
- tips for better design
- basic appearance generator
- pinterest board for character design (includes NSFW and images of skeletons/exposed muscle (?) so tread carefully!)
- clothing ref masterpost
- give your character better powers
- a list of professions
- proactive vs reactive characters
- positive and negative traits
- interest generator
- skills generator
- motivation generator
- 123 ideas for character flaws
- list of phobias
again, this is to help inspire you or help establish your OCs! i hope you get a lot of info and help from this ahh ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
#GirlsCan: Women Empowerment | COVERGIRL | Girls can’t? Yes, they can. Rap, be funny, be off-the-wall, rock, be strong, run the show, make the world a little more easy, breezy and beautiful.
Happy International Women’s Day!
I don’t think you understand how accurate this is.
this is so relevant it hurts.
re: rough drafts -
Sucks to be you if you’re in my class. I require my students to submit outlines, rough drafts, AND final drafts for all formal writing assignments. Because, seriously? One of the best ways to improve your writing is to write a full rough draft and go through a series of edits, with feedback from both your peers and instructors. A final draft that’s been through the drafting process is almost always of a higher quality than a rough draft submitted as a final draft.
(But seriously, though, your professors went to college. We know all this shit. We know you write your essays at two in the morning the night before they’re due. We know you don’t do the assigned readings. And we REALLY know when you screw with margins and font types and sizes to try and eke out extra pages. Hell, we did that shit ourselves. As long as you’re doing well in the class, I don’t really care what you do outside of it. Just make sure your work is good, even if you’re doing it last-minute.)
I edited a picture of Spirit into a picture of Soul as an adult.
Headcannon: Soul and Maka have a teenage daughter and Soul gets super overprotective over her and is always trying to intimidate her male mesiter/weapon partner.
a.k.a. he acts just like Spirit did when it comes to his daughter… ;)